- We generally leave the dock at 7:30 AM. We prefer to speak to you the night before your charter to discuss departure and weather conditions.
- It is customary to tip your crew 20%.
- The charter price is for a private charter. You book the whole boat, but, you may bring up to 6 people total. Please no more than 6 per USCG regulations.
- We follow local fish and game laws, if the size limit is legal you can keep your catch.
- All bait, tackle, rods, reels, licenses, ice, water & cooler are included. Please, no glass on the boat.
- Your captain and crew will clean and bag your fish for you. If desired, the Fish Company will prepare and ship your catch home!
- Please bring a camera, lunch or snacks, drinks, sunscreen, hat, motion sickness medicine if needed.
- There is a $300 deposit for all charters booked. Check, cash or credit cards accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days in advance. A cancellation due to weather will only be determined by the Captain, in which case your deposit will be refunded or you may choose to reschedule.
Book your Islamorada offshore fishing charter now!